Now introducing the latest version of REALITi 360 — Version Update 11.2.1! Maximize your training experience by updating your REALITi system.
Visit the App Store and update your REALITi 360 today.
- Reported bug has been fixed: No response on tapping the license update button.
- It is now easier to change Atlas's name and Wi-Fi settings.
- When attempting to cycle blood pressure at the same time as trended vitals, the blood pressure will now display a result. The reported bug during trend time has been fixed.
- NIBP send improvement: added possibilities beyond the value of 180 mmHg.
Corpuls C1 simulation:
- Metronome-symbol and QRS-symbol are not shown at the same time anymore.
- Possible to disable QRS-tone and metronome during AED-Rhythm analysis.
- NIBP Sound and Metronome now work at the same time.
- Improved blinking heart symbol.
- Filling pie chart can now be done in defib manual/manual.
Corpuls 3/3T simulation:
- Corpuls build now shows remote room code.
- Fixes translation bugs for measuring d-ecg: "R-EKG Vermessen."
- Pie chart is edited for improved visibility when analyze button is pressed before the pie chart is filled.
- Disable metronome, if Corpuls CPR is connected.
Mindray D3 simulation:
- D3 voice prompt behavior is fixed when using the Mindray D3 manual defibrillator in manual mode and performing a charge.
Zoll R simulation:
- Amiodarone is added to the list of drugs.
Zoll X & X Advanced simulation:
- Screen behavior fixed when in TBI mode moving to defib (as if the patient codes).
- Filtered ECG now shows when CPR is being performed using a CPR band.
For any assistance or questions with this update, please reach out to us at: https://hubs.la/Q01T2gSs0.