iSimulate releases new update for CTGi
Our CTGi system, the Real Time Obstetric Simulator, has new improvements for a better user and training experience. The update is now available on the App Store.
Update CTGi to activate these improvements:
- Paper is now updating on the monitor when changed
- A change in paper speed now reflects the change in rendering
- Change in the scenario and new scenarios can now be played
- The main menu is now visible through the keyboard in annotations
- Old facilitator names are retained
- Diastolic Blood Pressure is now visible
- +/- buttons are now visible
- The Full screen is now visible on iPad Air 5
- Screen loads new scenarios right away
- A bug in displaying notes has been resolved
For additional questions regarding this or any update, head to the contact page to get in touch with us.