The simulated Tempus Pro and LS screens can be used as standalone screens or combined to function as the Tempus ALS:
- By simply adding an additional iPad, you can now have 2 monitor screens running side-by-side.
- Each Tempus screen can be used to simulate monitoring or therapy functions separately.
- Using the new Additional Monitor feature in REALITi360, the screens can connect wirelessly to behave just like the Tempus ALS system.
- Both screens are controlled from a single Control iPad, providing a seamless simulated solution for trainers.
- Just like the Tempus ALS, in simulated resuscitation cases the Tempus LS can focus on defibrillation therapy while the Tempus Pro can be used for complete simulated patient monitoring.
- Fixed constraint error
- Moved alarm message way from waveform
Philips HeartStart MRx
- Improved behaviour of CPR button
Corpuls 1, MX800, Corpuls AED and Capnostream 35
- Fixed a bug that caused waveforms to display as dotted lines
- Improved waveform layout
- Added disarm feature
- Improved waveform display when starting
Enabled more devices as Additional Monitors:
- Generic Monitor
- Generic Basic numerics
- Generic Basic wave
- GE Carescape
- Philips MX800
- Connex Vital signs monitor
- Capnostream 35
- Schiller PHYSIOGARD Touch 7
- Tempus Pro