What's new in 11.3.2?
- The energy value stays on screen before and after shocking the patient in defibrillator mode, when Escalate Shock Energy Levels is active in settings.
- Default number of Traces on power up changed to two. Trace two default changed to ‘Filtered ECG.’
- Zeroing arterial line now possible.
Zeroing arterial line
Version 11.3.1 brings you the following updates:
- Resolved AED analysis "hanging" issue when compressions were performed in the analysis phase.
- Corpuls AED voice prompts corrections updated.
- Electrode connector of the C1 now pre-connected.
- Corpuls 3 — SPO2 display on control panel corrected.
- Corpuls 3 — Starting the device now opens Monitor mode, not AED.
- Corpuls 3/3T — ECG trace now showing when activated on the Control in manual AED mode.
- Device now starts in the user-selected mode.
- Pads off/Poor Pad Contact and ECG Lead Off/Poor Lead Contact messages are shown only when applicable.
- Monitor Mode — on app start/mode change, the default is now PADS.
- PACER — on mode change, the default is now Lead II.
- Reset the energy escalation and shocks after turning off.
- Heart Rate Meter: Display “---” when the HR is less than 20 and “+++” when the HR is above 300.
- Tidal volume now stays at the value selected when adjusted with the dial.
- Re-enabled the SimScope auto-connect without using the connection panel.
- Added options for demand and non-demand pacing for Lifepak 15.
- Applied alarm to Pulse Rate when the limit is exceeded on various screens.
- Video Module: Fixed the instance where no blood pressure values were triggered during video recording, yet Blood Pressure was displayed on the final recording.
- When using 12 lead ECG print closing the print on the monitor, also now closes it on the additional monitors.
- The inability to exit the CPR dashboard while using the CPR module or Atlas is now fixed. It is brought back when compressions are applied again.
- Show dash for PR when “SpO2 not ready” on various screens.
- Issue with connecting multiple CPR sensors at the same time resolved.
- Fixed additional info window not closing for REALITi and Corpuls menus.
- Incorrect temperature display in Fahrenheit on control corrected.
- Fixed renaming of CPR Band.
Visit your App Store and update your REALITi 360 system today!
For any assistance or questions with this update, please reach out to us at: https://www.isimulate.com/cont...