AURiS App Screen
AURiS Scenario Screen
Realistic and Simple
Once a student places the stethoscope on the body, a sensor activates the sound file which the instructor has selected and the student hears the sounds through the stethoscope.
When the student removes the stethoscope, the sounds stops. Setup is as simple as pairing the app with AURiS, which then automatically calibrates the stethoscope. The stethoscope is completely wireless and receives stethoscope sounds from the device at a range of up to 10 meters (30 feet). System comes packaged with device and app, including multiple different heart, lung and bowel sounds.
Giving you the best experience possible
AURiS provides the ability to add sounds to your simulations for far less than the cost of current systems. We are able to do this by utilising current technology, enabling you to have access to highly advanced simulation technology without having to worry about the costs that are usually associated with this level of simulation.
The realism and simplicity of AURiS makes it ideal for in-situ training which provides facilitators with a great tool for training and learners an incredibly realistic platform to learn from. AURiS allows simulation and scenario based education to be delivered quickly, easily and intuitively.
AURiS can be used on a manikin and it can be used with standardised patients. AURiS uses a iPhone or iPad connected to the stethoscope by Bluetooth to send sounds.
Using innovative sensor technology, the student only hears sounds when the stethoscope is on the patient. AURiS can be used in a number of teaching and assessment situation.
- Educates by allowing students to see, listen and do
- Assists students with understand the different sounds
- Faculty can adjust the level of sounds to account for student levels
- Makes it easy for faculty to use in the anywhere with minimal setup
- Increases the level of fidelity
- Works in real time
- Enhances the OSCE experience
- Single S1 S2 (M, Su,B)
- Split S1 (M, Su,B)
- Mid-Systolic Click – Mitral Valve Prolapse (M, Su, B)
- Early Systolic Murmur – Acute Mitral Regurgitation (M, Su, B)
- Mid Systolic Murmur – Mitral Regurgitation due to CAD (M, Su, B)
- Late Systolic Murmur – Mitral Regurgitation due to MVP (M, Su, B)
- Late Systolic Murmur – Classic Mitral Regurgitation or Ventricular Septal Defect when heard along the left sternal border (M, Su, B)
- S4 Gallop – Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (M, LLD, B)
- S3 Gallop – Both Normal and Cardiomyopathy (M, LLD, B)
- Systolic Click with Late Systolic Murmur – Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy with Mitral Regurgitation (M, LLD, B)
- S4 and Mid Systolic Murmur – Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy (M, LLD, B)
- S3 and Holosystolic Murmur – Dilated Cardiomyopathy with Mitral Regurgitation (M, LLD, B)
- Mitral Opening Snap and Diastolic Murmur – Mitral Stenosis (M, LLD, B) S1 S2 (A, Si, B)
- Systolic Murmur with Absent S2 – Severe Aortic Stenosis (A, Si, B)
- Early Diastolic Murmur – Aortic Regurgitation (A, Si, B)
- Systolic and Diastolic Murmurs Combined – Aortic Stenosis and Regurgitation (A, Si, B)
- Single S2 – Normal in Elderly (P, Su, D)
- Split S2 Persistent – Complete RBBB (P, Su, D)
- Split S2 Transient (P, Su, D)
- Ejection Systolic Murmur with Transient Splitting S2 – Innocent Murmur (P, Su, D)
- Ejection Systolic Murmur with Persistent Split S2 and Ejection, Systolic Murmur – Arterial Septal Defect (P, Su, D)
- Ejection Systolic Murmur with Single S2 and Ejection Click – Pulmonary Valve Stenosis (P, Su, D)
- Bronchial Vesicular
- Crackles A
- Crackles B
- Crackles C
- Wheezing A
- Wheezing B
- Wheezing C
- Bowel 1
What Customers Say Our Testimonials
Amazingly innovative, cost-effective and simple concept, that brings a new dimension to the training of clinicians of all grades and craft groups. Brilliant!
Dr Tim Leeuwenburg
Fantastic, innovative product, great people!
An education tool that is saving lives, is convenient, and cost effective. What could be better?
Best bit of training equipment I've used, teaching advanced life support. I wonder how many lives have been saved!
Hello! I would like to support the iSimulate Team and it's CEO. These guys have changed the way of training in emergency and pre-hospital medicine worldwide!
iSimulate is a great product, and has revolutionised medical education and simulation. Now it's easy to teach health care professionals anywhere, at anytime.
ALSi has revolutionised the way I teach advanced life support. Candidates engage effectively with this high fidelity training aid, improving patient outcomes.
Peter, without using iSimulate, we couldn't have achieved what we have in our business. Fantastic! Keep up the great work.
The innovation & simplicity of iSimulate's interactive patient monitors has radically improved the quality and fidelity of clinical education. Congratulations.
We have used iSimulate products for many years now. We find them engaging, reliable, and relevant with teaching our entire cohort. A great product that delivers
Rick TredreaParamedics, Fl
Go, Team iSimulate! An AMAZING product from an AMAZING team providing us with AMAZING resources to improve the care clinicians provide to those in our care.
This is by far the single most beneficial addition to our paramedic education program. It is also a great addition to the Bolingbrook Fire Department. Since Romeoville, Naperville, and West Chicago all have them now, myself and Dan Donahoe are hosting what we are facetiously calling the “iSimulate Symposium” on November 10th to train members from all surrounding departments and my paramedic instructors on how to program and use it. We are all very excited about it and are looking forward to some great things!
In the past, we’ve had to use actual cardiac monitors attached to a rhythm generator. These gave us a very limited number of cardiac rhythms and heart rates, and would allow us to simulate pacing and defibrilliation/cardioversion, but didn’t give us any flexibility to adjust heart rates or to display blood pressures, SpO2, or ETCO2 findings. All of these findings we had to give verbally throughout the scenario, which left our visual and kinesthetic learners less equipped and removed an aspect of realism from the training.
Samuel KordikCypress Creek EMS
Although it may seem pricey, ALSi offers a robust and realistic training package at fraction of the cost of only serious rival (SimMan, $17-110K). The after sales support is superb and the price is easily covered from most educational budgets and is easily affordable by an institution. I quarantined two days worth of rural upskilling grant to purchase mine. I would recommend it if you are serious about running sim in the workplace or as on courses. Whilst pricier than the other apps, it is still far, far, far cheaper than the only other contender, Laerdal’s SimMan. It is also highly portable allowing regular repetition of sim training in the workplace rather than in a sim lab
Dr Tim LeeuwenburgRural GP-Anaesthetist in South Australia
I love that I can stand with my participants and guide them in their learning, and I don't need a second instructor behind a computer in the corner.
Noelene WilliamsCNE ED, The Tweed Hospital Emergency Department, NSW Australia
The best just got better. ALSi and CTGi already outpace their competitors in ease of use, portability, realism and user interfaces. With ALSi Version 3, the instructor audit tools, timed events, library of ECG and capnography waveforms, lab results, and capability to import your own images, videos (ultrasound, echos), and sounds make this product second to none.
Mike McEvoy, PhD, NRP, RNEMS Coordinator - Saratoga County, New York Resuscitation Committee Chair - Albany Medical Center, NY, USA
The portability of the system enables me to travel easily with it.
Dr Minh Le CongSenior Medical Education Officer, Royal Flying Doctor Service, Queensland, Australia
We find that for training to be effective it has to relevant. Scenarios have to be held in the appropriate environment, which in our world is hostile. Water and complex electrical manikins do not mix, and therefore it has always been difficult to simulate accurate patient monitoring. iSimulate solves the problem of training in the hostile environment allowing us to utilise our water based rescue manikins in combination with iSimulate to produce effective scenarios that would have previously not have been possible. Add to the mix that this is at a fraction of the cost of complex manikins and iSimulate ticks all the boxes!